As one of the elements of the SEO process must necessarily act site for the site or hosting. A place where you plan to place the site can play a role in the speed, efficiency and resource promotion.
If you are using all kinds of cheap or "coupon" sites, your IP address can get mixed up with thousands of other sites hostyaschihsya there that will not add you to the positive characteristics of the ranking. Your ability to determine the DNS records may be limited. The efficiency of the site can be reduced because of the long-Tracy. Database can affect the appearance of errors in the HTTP headers for frequent queries, and so on.
All this makes us take a closer look to the choice of web hosting that is acceptable to deal effectively with issues of SEO and site promotion.
SEO hosting, better web hosting - what to look for:
1. Having a dedicated IP for your site, or at least, a separate Class C IP.
2. The presence of short treysrouta (trace-route), or en route to the server where the site is located to the users of the target audience
3. The presence of isolated (cluster) cycles for the actual site and databases
4. Possibility of 301 and 302 redirects
5. Ability to create custom pages for server-level error 404 (not found)
6. Ability to establish and modify the directive mod_rewrite and mod_alias (for UNIX / Linux) or add nekompiliruemye dll modules (for Windows)
7. Having unlimited access to the file. Htacess (for UNIX / Linux)
8. The presence and the ability to download raw logs site (raw log files)
Today, many providers offer hosting services, better web hosting with these characteristics. Conduct a little research will allow you to not only find a suitable site, but also save time, nerves and money in the subsequent optimization of the site and site promotion in search engines.